Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas, Fellow Believers! The Savior of the World Has Come!

A good friend of mine sent me the link below just last night at just the right time.  I needed to hear it.  I've listened to it too many times to count.  The Isaacs have voices that sound like angels and this song helps me to focus on the birth of the Christ Child.

Click the arrow below, turn up the volume and take a listen.  I hope it blesses you like it blesses me.  Finally, we here at Our Maker's Acres Family Farms wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.  The Savior of the World Has Come!

Isaiah 9:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

For unto us a Child is born,

Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...