Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day 2024

My sis and brother-in-law hosted Father's Day at their home in Kinder.  It was a nice time of delicious food and wonderful fellowship with people we love.  What could be better?  We sat around the table, talking and essentially solving all the world's problems.  It was an energetic and thought-provoking conversation, for sure.

We always forget to take pictures, but not this time.  As we were walking out and about to load up to head home, we remembered!  Here's a photo of me and my Dad.  So proud to be his son!

Me & Dad

When we got home, I went out to the barn and gathered eggs.  The boys were about to head home.  Benjamin just moved in with Russ, so they are roommates now.  I guess landlord and tenant is the correct term.  Tricia suggested a photo to commemorate the day.  In true "Dad-form" I'm rocking Crocs and black socks!  (How embarrassing!)

Russ, Me and Benjamin

So blessed to be their Dad!  Happy Father's Day to all you father's out there.  Keep the faith and keep pressing forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...