Sunday, June 20, 2021

Father's Day 2021

Father's Day 2021 was truly a memorable one for us.  All three of my kids came in and spent the day with us.  We laughed, talked, and enjoyed each other's company.  I am a blessed man, for sure.  The tie-dyed T-shirt has a story behind it.  We were trying to date it, but couldn't.  We narrowed it down to over 21 years ago, Tricia helped Laura Lee and Russ (Benjamin wasn't born yet) with a craft project to make the tie-dyed T-shirt for a Father's Day gift.  It meant a lot to me, and I still had it, so I wore it for the big day!

After church, my Dad and Mom, sister and brother-in-law and their boys came over.  We barbecued, ate good food, told stories, laughed, reminisced about memories, and genuinely had a good time.  

Most importantly, before eating and around the pit, we all held hands in a big circle and each Dad prayed, thanking God for His Goodness, His protection, and His benevolence in giving us a strong, supportive family.  Happy Father's Day, Dad.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...