Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Sign of the Times

On my commutes home, I listen to the radio and to audiobooks.  It helps to pass the time.  I also pay attention to everything going on outside my windows, which includes a lot of crazy drivers.  Whoa!  Sometimes I look at bumper stickers on cars and read billboards - Personal injury lawyers, mostly. 

The other day I-10 was at a standstill and I took a longer alternate route home.  I passed by a club with an interesting, albeit, sad sign out front beckoning patrons to come inside:


I know it is probably too small to read, so I'll post what the sign says:

COME IN AND MEET YOUR FUTURE EX-WIFE

I hate to be "that guy" who has no sense of humor, but that sign makes me sad.  Needless, to say I drove quickly by without stopping.  Certainly a sign of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...