Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Proverbs 1:8-9
My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
Today is the day that we celebrate and honor our mothers.  I've been very blessed to have a GREAT Mom!  She modeled servanthood, selflessness, love and lots of hard work to me and my siblings. Today we had an opportunity to spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon enjoying a tasty meal and conversation and serving my mom and also serving my wife.
 
Me & My Mom
I have also been blessed to have a GREAT wife and Mother of my children.  The Youth Group at church today wrote a song and sang it to their mothers and then presented them with a rose.  Here is Tricia with our kids after the service ended, as they surround her and show their love and appreciation for who she is and what she does.

Laura Lee, Tricia, Benjamin and Russ
Happy Mother's Day!  I love you Mom and I love you Tricia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...