Saturday, June 22, 2013

The sun sets on a busy Saturday

We were busier than one armed wall paper hangers today.  Not only were there the normal chores to do, but today was Meat Bird Butchering Day and we worked hard and it was hot.  My eyes are wanting to shut and my tired body is wanting to get horizontal in my bed.

Never fear, I took plenty of pictures to document the butchering process and I'll post those tomorrow.  For now, I'll be short and sweet and post a few pictures that remind me of how I'm feeling.  Here is Old Red the rooster, rounding up his crew for bedtime.
C'mon Y'all.  It is time for bed!
As the sun slowly sinks below the horizon, an honest day's work is over.  It makes you feel good to work hard and have the reward of a comfortable bed in a cool house beckoning you for a good night's rest.

Good Night, Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...