Thursday, August 24, 2023

This Will Brighten Your Day

I can't even venture a guess at the last time we've turned on the TV and watched the Nightly News.  Same for cable news - we don't have cable.  There's no sense in getting anxious about things we can't control.  We're not in the dark about current events, to the contrary.  We seek out credible sources and look at world events from a Biblical lens.  It's all perspective.  God's on the throne.  He's Sovereign and He's in Control.

Someone forwarded me a You Tube video the other day.  It is 59 minutes long.  It is about a young man named Titus that lives in the hills of Kentucky.  The video is beautifully done.  Titus is genuine and peaceful and the joy of the Lord is all over him.  I intended to watch a few minutes, but 59 minutes later, I had watched the entire thing.  I played it again for my wife.  I'm attaching a link to it below.  I think you'll find it beneficial to watch.  Once you've watched it, what were your favorites?  So as not to spoil, I've listed my favorite points below the video link below:


I loved:    when he stood on his horse and sang.

                when he showed the "funnest" way to get out of a barn and mount a horse.

                when he talked about what saved him from suicide.

                when he climbed trees and moved from tree to tree without touching the ground.

                when he told the story of losing his patience with his horse and how God spoke to him.

All in all this was just a fantastic interview.  If more people had the love of the Lord that Titus has, this world would be a better place.  I think we can all learn from him.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...