Sunday, May 14, 2023

Here's to Mothers!

 


We had a big weekend!  We topped it off with a big celebration for Mother's Day today.  And you know what?  We were so busy visiting and eating, that not a single picture was taken.  I'm so disappointed!  How can this be?  Anyway, on Friday, we took photos that include two very important mothers in my life: my Mom (on right) and the Mother of my children (on the left).  Not pictured in my Mother-in-law, who is in Corpus Christi, Texas. 

As I sit and think about it, what in the world would I do without those women?  My mom raised me and my two siblings and put up with a lot of craziness from us.  I count myself to be so blessed and fortunate to have been reared in a two parent, loving, supportive home.  I cannot begin to imagine the sacrifices that mom made and continues to make for me.  There is no way to adequately thank her for it.  I love you, Mom!

And Tricia, the mother of my children.  I'm so blessed by God to have a spouse like her.  She has given so much to me and the kids.  She works tirelessly to give us her very best in all she does.  She is a Proverbs 31 woman.  I am also so fortunate to have a loving, supportive mother-in-law.  

Image Credit

I love you, Mom!  I love you, Tricia!  I love you, Mrs. Garcia!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...