Sunday, December 26, 2021

Merry (Late) Christmas From the Sonniers

It's a Day Late, but we wanted to greet you and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from us at our Maker's Acres Family Farm.  We met at my parent's home for some family fellowship and enjoyed one another's company.  I trust you did the same.

As is the custom, my Dad read the story of Jesus' birth from the Gospel of Luke while we sat around attentive.

We do this prior to the gift exchanging each year to try to convey to each other that the most important gift was given to us over 2000 years ago when God sent his Son into this fallen world to provide salvation for Mankind.

Scout, my brother's chocolate lab, listened attentively as well to the Gospel.

Tricia was with Russ as he was feeling a little under the weather.  I don't get to see my brother that often, so we were able to get a photo of us together.


Above (L to R): My brother, Kristian, Me, My Dad, My Mom, my sister, Jenny

Once again, I hope you were able to get together with your family and enjoy time together.  May God richly bless you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...