Sunday, April 21, 2019

He Is Risen!! Bought With A Price

I walked out to the barn this morning to milk the cows.  The weather was nice and cool on Resurrection Sunday Morning.  Maybe it is just me, but most Resurrection Sunday Mornings are gorgeous.  Blue skies, nice weather, green leaves on trees, flowers blooming.  It is as if God was putting an exclamation mark on the day we celebrate the empty tomb - the day that Christ rose from the dead to redeem us from our sins.

Milking cows is a peaceful task.  It is quiet, except for the clucking of the hens scratching for grain right outside the gate.  And the goats bleating.  And the calves mooing and the swish sound of of milk hitting the muslin cloth that covers the milking bucket.  This morning while milking the cows, I happened to have my phone with me.  For some reason I searched on YouTube for Paul Harvey.  I miss Paul Harvey.  We need journalists like him again!

While I milked, I turned up the volume on my phone and listened to a 4 minute message that Paul Harvey gave years ago that is poignant and well worth your time to listen to it:  (Click the arrow below)  Good Day!


He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.  Matthew 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...